FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Your ad here, right now: as low as $0

Below are the TaBB Archives! The new forum is here. Even if you're already registered here, you'll need to create a new account there. CLEAN SLATE.

Story Arc Tagging/Labelling View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
posiduck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be neat if one could tag strips as being part of particular story arcs (or really, tag them with arbitrary specification) and be able to have not just general archives, but say, archives that can be filtered by those tags or labels.

So like, in the comic I do, we have a mixture of one shot comics and longer plot lines. It would be cool if I could mark particular strips as being part of the spelling bee story line, or the "Jame opens a restaurant" storyline.

Whimsy Overcomes Him

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Newbs is working on doing this with Perfect Stars (without using Oh No Robot as far as I know), so if Ryan isn't up for adding it you could ask around for tips over there maybe? It's a pretty neat idea.
mikep

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For my comic, which is kind of three comics in one, I've been marking each comic with a different meta-tag for searching. So, for the two storylines you mentioned, maybe you could put tags like

{{Spelling Bee Storyline}}
and
{{Jame opens a restaurant}}

or something. It's not a perfect solution, but it could perhaps make do until something better comes along.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic