[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Truth and Beauty Bombs • View topic - Gallery Thread

Truth and Beauty Bombs

it's different, i think it's different
TaBB Archives!
It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4550 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gallery Thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:14 pm 

Is this BYU? No offense to you personally Chen but it sounds terrible on many different levels

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:17 pm 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:22 pm 

I would probably not be good at being a Mormon.

And thank you for the brow compliment and the freckle appreciation.
Unlike my hair color, they both come naturally to me.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:04 pm 

i got a warning from the testing center for this while i was there

this

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:08 pm 

You have a beard Zach. That is not okay.

You look handsome otherwise though.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:20 pm 

six years later and thats still all the beard i can grow

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:39 pm 

Was the sorta-beard the problem, or was it the sort of sticky up hair at the top?

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:44 pm 

it was the hair

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:15 pm 

WE DONT ALLOW HIPPIES LIKE YOU IN THIS SCHOOL

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:22 am 

Me and a friend playing good chip bad salsa:

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:28 pm 

I went to a barber today with my dad. This is my nose.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 pm 

What's on the barber's hand???

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:43 pm 

I'm not 100% sure (re: eyes covered with a towel), but he did this thing where he, like, massaged my face and part of my neck with a massage gizmo, so I think that's it.

I think it might be IDK, I've only ever had one other hot towel shave and I don't remember him doing anything like that.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:51 pm 

it looks like something beyonce might wear in a sequel to the single ladies video imho

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:04 am 

I think that makes the baber's hand vibrate.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 am 

Is that why he hasn't TaBBed in so long? His hand is too shaky?

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:51 pm 

here is me with my best friend, as she left me for home sweet home

come back soon :'(

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:04 am 

what a pair of hunks. hubba hubba!

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:28 pm 

This is the best picture taken of Melissa and me.

Some day, we will actually take a good picture!

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:18 pm 

Here I am with long lost TaBBer, Fausty. We went on another trip where we took terrible pictures of ourselves looking ridiculous or bad or hardly even like ourselves! As far as I know, this was the best one.

We are standing on a pedestrian bridge but sorry, grogberries, it is not my favorite bridge.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:17 pm 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:55 pm 

Does that bridge say "mistakingly"? :oops:

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:08 pm 

There was like a 15 ft long written message scrawled down that thing that I'm pretty sure that must be a part of it that was like I LOVE K-POP AND ALL YOU HATERS OF K-POP HAD BETTER BE PREPARED TO HAVE A SIT DOWN CHAT WITH ME OVER HOW WRONG YOU ARE etc etc etc

It was probably talking about how people "mistakingly" think it is not good music. I couldn't commit it all to memory partially because it was six hundred words long but also because I was too dazzled by the fury of that person's convictions.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:14 pm 

What bridge is that?

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:13 pm 

It is the Newport Southbank Bridge.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:57 pm 

Here I am standing in front of a mural of the bridge that I called my favorite, which is actually right next to that bridge.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:25 am 

here is a picture of me that fb seems to like

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:10 am 

I wish my body was a business

He could only step forward, and hold out his hand and say, “I’m not likely to forget you, Daneel.” “That is pleasant,” said Daneel, nodding gravely. “As you are well aware, it is quite impossible for me, while in working order, to forget you.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:22 pm 

it is, it's just not a successful one
re: no one wants to buy your body's biggest product (shit)

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:25 pm 

I just can't understand why, I've been direct mailing samples and everything

He could only step forward, and hold out his hand and say, “I’m not likely to forget you, Daneel.” “That is pleasant,” said Daneel, nodding gravely. “As you are well aware, it is quite impossible for me, while in working order, to forget you.

Post details Warn user

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4550 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next