[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Truth and Beauty Bombs • View topic - Petition to Give the Forum to Us

Truth and Beauty Bombs

it's different, i think it's different
TaBB Archives!
It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Petition to Give the Forum to Us
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:02 am 

i don't know who wants the responsibility
but is there any reason for ryan to still run the forum
and for us to not be able to ban spammers

Post details Warn user

Post subject: Re: Petition to Give the Forum to Us
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:12 pm 

by "us" i mean
who wants it

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:58 pm 

Imo just move to discord, make a new channel for every thread you'd normally make on the forum

He could only step forward, and hold out his hand and say, “I’m not likely to forget you, Daneel.” “That is pleasant,” said Daneel, nodding gravely. “As you are well aware, it is quite impossible for me, while in working order, to forget you.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:31 pm 

Nooo, I like having a forum.

And I do think in a practical sense it makes sense to give us the forum. Like Ryan can still be an admin but someone else should be too, if that's possible.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:59 pm 

That level of power can only be safely entrusted
To me

He could only step forward, and hold out his hand and say, “I’m not likely to forget you, Daneel.” “That is pleasant,” said Daneel, nodding gravely. “As you are well aware, it is quite impossible for me, while in working order, to forget you.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:30 pm 

We could have an election!!

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:33 pm 

We could have an erection

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:33 pm 

That's the
Royal we
Re:
I'm the king

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 pm 

didnt we have an election for the honorary king of tabb a couple (like nine???) years ago?
i think king carl won? i think i was supporting jesse??? i think?????

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 pm 

I bear no past or future TaBBers ill will, and would use my admin powers with fairness if I am chosen as an admin.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:53 pm 

I am the one who is too humble to ask for this honor.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:58 pm 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:09 pm 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm 

I ain't no Wiz

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:43 pm 

Drew you literally want to shut down the forum though???

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:06 pm 

No please I'll never keep up with the chat probably.

Also is this some kind of scare tactic with the aggressive new bot?

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:50 pm 

Drew might not have had contact with the bots, but the bots clearly are acting out of an interest to swing the election in his favor.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 am 

Drew has been historically pro-bot

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:27 pm 

You're thinking of Dave Grohl

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:43 pm 

Post details Warn user