[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Truth and Beauty Bombs • View topic - Expanded Smilies

Truth and Beauty Bombs

it's different, i think it's different
TaBB Archives!
It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Smile, You Bastards
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:18 am 

YES.
EARM

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 am 

They aren't showing up anymore D: D: D:

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:31 am 

When you say they aren't showing up, do you mean the smile picker or the images themselves or what? Because everything looks good from here.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 am 

The smilies on the left of the posting box. They're all normal again :(

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 am 

Drat. What web browser are you using, and what system is it on?

Also just to rule out the easy problems, could you make sure the extension is actually installed, and only installed once, and it's version 1.1? In Safari it's in Preferences under Extensions, and in Chrome it's Wrench icon->Tools->Extensions.

Also if Chrome is in private mode it won't load extensions unless you manually enable them so that might be the problem.

Try quitting and restarting the browser. It could help.

For the best help you could go to a reply page, open the Error Console and tell me what it says there. On Safari you have to enable the develop menu first in Preferences under Advanced and find it somewhere in there, but in Chrome you just click the wrench icon, and select 'Javascript Console' under 'Tools'.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:16 am 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:20 am 

Image love this bro Image

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:12 am 

Ok, I reinstalled it and it's back up fine. Hopefully it'll stick!

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:01 pm 

And one ugly hack later, I've got it running on the iPhone. And iPad. You probably need iCab Mobile, but if there's another web browser out there that supports JavaScript modules, it'll probably work on it, too. Also it shrinks the text input box, but you can disable that if you want.

Absolutely unsupported, try at your own risk:
http://www.dezro.com/jsmodules/
(it's the third one)

edit: oh, uh, if it looks like only some images are showing up, pinch-zoom the page a little and they'll show up
and the iPhone doesn't have scroll bars, so it's not obvious if you're seeing all the smiles or not. if you need to scroll the smile box you have to do it with two fingers since it's inside a frame-like thing

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 pm 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:30 pm 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 pm 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 pm 

Okay I updated the extension with a little, insignificant extra. In the options you can now reload the whole thing so that you don't have to quit out of the browser if I add a new image.

If you have Chrome you already have it. If you have Safari and auto-updates are on, you might have it but I just fixed a couple bugs in my update manifest that were preventing updates from working, so if you don't have it you will soon. If you have Safari and auto-updates are off, then install the update from Safari's preferences - just go to the Extensions panel and click Updates.

I won't provide the link to download this one manually, since for the most part it's a test of the auto-update systems. I want to know that they work.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 pm 

mine worked Image

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:07 am 

yo click the gear and hit reload
I added a new page
inspired by tommy
stolen from reddit

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 am 

who is this guy Image

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 am 

i want an emoticon for my face that people can use when they are being tyleresque

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 am 

man fuck if I know who that guy is
just scraped all the tiny faces they use on /r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu and popped them in there

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:25 am 

The guy looks vaguely like me in high school and it freaks me the fuck out.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:27 am 

Ha ha, we should use that emoticon when we feel like
"man f[***] if I know [who/what/where] that is"

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:28 am 

re: Dezro's comment, not ScubaGoomba's

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 am 

It's not identical, but close.

Yeah, I was a cool guy... Image

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:31 am 

you look really identical-to-none, scoob

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:32 am 

I know, right? I'm a fucking snowflake.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 am 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:36 am 

Isn't it strange that we're all just a little bit weird sometimes?

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 am 

It's like Hanson wrote that song just for me.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:25 pm 

Image Image Image

i approve

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 pm 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 am 

bing dezro add all of these
http://www.fistofblog.com/2007/05/23/fi ... ated-gifs/

Post details Warn user

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next