Truth and Beauty Bombs

it's different, i think it's different
TaBB Archives!
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stan Lee cameos
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:13 pm 

A bunch of the Marvel movies take place in the same universe. And Stan Lee has cameos in a bunch of them.

So is he playing the same character? Or are there a bunch of identical men in the Marvel Universe?

In the first Captain America movie Stan Lee movies he is a general during war world II. So if it is the same character is he a time traveler? Or an immortal?

If he's playing a bunch of identical men are they clones? Are they clones of the world war II general, or he is just one of the clones?

The frequency in which the Marvel Super heroes interacts with Stan Lee characters is very high. So unless that is a big coincidence, there are probably a lot more Stan Lee characters in the world that they don't interact with.

Like how many characters are in a movie? Maybe 200? And one of them is usually Stan Lee. So in the Marvel movies about half a percentage of the world population is Stan Lee.

Post details Warn user

Post subject: Re: Stan Lee cameos
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:40 pm 

pretty sure if there's any canonical explanation other than "it's a coincidence they all look the same" it'll be "Stan Lee is a watcher"

and then I checked Wikipedia about it because couldn't remember if watchers were a Marvel thing and I'm more or less right

Post details Warn user