[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Truth and Beauty Bombs • View topic - Truth and Beauty Bombs: The First Decade

Truth and Beauty Bombs

it's different, i think it's different
TaBB Archives!
It is currently Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Truth and Beauty Bombs: The First Decade
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:49 pm 

I joined TaBB in 2006 when I was leaving high school and starting college.

It has definitely made a pretty huge impression on me. I've always been a science nerd, and this has always felt like a community of people who were really cool and literary and made me feel inadequate. It drove me to learn more and become a more well rounded person. It's also usually been a community that is a lot kinder and welcoming than most of the internet, which I'm grateful for.

I actually feel bad that I haven't been around here in a long time. But I'm glad there are still a lot of familiar faces around here.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:51 pm 

sam

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:47 pm 

no that's the other sam

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:41 am 

yeah no you are the good Sam, but in my head, too, you have this evil shadow Sam that follows you... maybe more of an idiot shadow than an evil shadow idk

it is dumb, it is just the name, but there he is, cupping his gf's boobs, even though you are saying worthwhile stuff

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:44 am 

I think it would be harder to have an idiot twin than an evil twin, in a lot of ways. On one hand, you look smart and decent and thoughtful by comparison. OTOH, you bring this doppelgänger to mind. Dope-el-gänger?

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 am 

He could only step forward, and hold out his hand and say, “I’m not likely to forget you, Daneel.” “That is pleasant,” said Daneel, nodding gravely. “As you are well aware, it is quite impossible for me, while in working order, to forget you.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:00 pm 

I met my wife on TABB. Aka Dispo! Who feels she never really fit in and didn't care for my online persona at all. I think she was worried she wasn't clever enough for TABB. Which is a shame because sometimes she almost is.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:57 am 

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:14 pm 

i was lookin through some old stuff and i found postcards and letters from lots of old tabbers
corbie, biz, shadow, etc

(shadow sucked tho iirc)

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:26 pm 

i found a Lot of pictures of sgower in the "tabb pictures" folder on my old laptop i havent touched in six years this weekend
also a bunch of tommy
also a poorly mosaiced topless photo of someone i don't recognize and a lady's butt i also don't recognize. these two are distressing because i'm pretty sure the only tabber i've seen naked besides myself is drew.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:30 pm 

How do you know it is a lady's butt

He could only step forward, and hold out his hand and say, “I’m not likely to forget you, Daneel.” “That is pleasant,” said Daneel, nodding gravely. “As you are well aware, it is quite impossible for me, while in working order, to forget you.

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:30 pm 

Just saying
These curves do lie

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:11 pm 

zach is the butt from drewsgreatwipe.png

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:24 am 

SHIT I MISSED THIS BY TWO YEARS

Post details Warn user

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:35 pm 

tam